One of Brevard’s favorite local breweries, Florida Beer Company, will return for a festival of beer, food, music, and art. The 3rd Annual Brewmaster’s Invitational Beer Fest is back in Port Canaveral on March 4. Check out this local brewery at Brewmaster’s Invitational.
Florida Beer Company brews one-of-a-kind beers and ciders that locals love. Their brewing team has a high-level of experience in crafting awesome beer.
Beers and ciders that Florida Beer Company will be bringing to Brewmaster’s Invitational Beer Fest include:
- Caribe Tropical Hard Cider Pineapple– 4.5% ABV, a premium refreshing light, dry cider with a complex blend of apple, champagne yeast, and natural Pineapple flavor. Naturally Gluten Free.
- Caribe Tropical Hard Cider Blood Orange– 4.5% ABV, a premium refreshing light, dry cider with a complex blend of apple, champagne yeast and natural Blood Orange Flavor. Naturally Gluten Free.
- Feast of Flowers– 8% ABV, 25 IBU- a full bodied Farmhouse Ale brewed with hibiscus and rose hips with a fruity aroma and flavor reminiscent of banana. Tartness and spice balanced by a mild bitterness finishing semi-dry with a touch of sweetness.
- Florida Lager– 5% ABV, 22 IBU- An American Amber Lager crisp and toasty with a clean finish carrying residual sweetness from the caramel malt with a subtle hop profile.
- Devil’s Triangle IPA– 6.6% ABV, 66 IBU- an American Style IPA displaying bright citrus aromas and a sweet malt note. Piney resinous flavors pair well with a sharp bitterness profile.
The 3rd Annual Brewmaster’s Invitational Beer Festival will feature more than 50 breweries and over 150 beers. Thousands of attendees will sample craft beers from all over the world including favorites from Florida Beer Company. Check out this local brewery at Brewmaster’s Invitational.
Purchase tickets online at TicketWeb.com and BrewmastersInvitational.com. General Admission tickets are $30 in advance and $40 at the gate. VIP tickets are $60 in advance. Tickets can also be purchased in person at Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill, 9 Mile Media and the Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The Brewmaster’s Invitational Beer Festival is on March 4, 2017. The event is from 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Exploration Tower in Port Canaveral. For more information visit BrewmastersInvitational.com.