A stand-out feature of this year’s festival is its lineup of food trucks, from Mexican fare to raclette, a cheesy Swiss delicacy. Gourmet Food Trucks Bring Cheese, Bacon, and Beer.
The trucks are as follows:
– Sweet Cheesus will serve raclette, a dish native to parts of Switzerland. A cheese round is roasted, melted, and scraped over various foods.
– Willy T’s Crab Shack serves authentic Maryland crab cakes.
– Slow N’ Low and Reel Pit Barbecue serve barbecued pork, ribs, and chicken.
– Taco City and Buenos Nachos will serve burritos, tacos, nachos, and more.
– Find authentic Amish pretzels at the Amish Pretzel Shop truck.
– Chicken Bites serves crispy chicken bites that explode with flavor, a traditional Brazilian snack.
– Orlando’s Kona Dog served in a mini loaf of soft sweet bread, that has been pierced and toasted from the inside, and then filled with your choice of a lineup of unique sauces.
The Bacon Bar returns this year with a hearty menu including candied bacon, bacon quesadillas, bacon mac & cheese, bacon sliders, and more! VIP pass holders receive a complimentary helping of bacon mac & cheese with their ticket.
Guests will enjoy unlimited tastings of over 150 beers from 50 breweries. There will be live music, outdoor games, live art, and vendors. The 3rd Annual Brewmaster’s Invitational is 21+ and pet-friendly. Pets must be leashed. The event is presented by Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill in Port Canaveral and 9 Mile Media.