Flipping, Bouncing, Climbing: Sky Zone Trampoline Park will make you feel like a kid again with their epic wall-to-wall trampolines and courses. Opening July 20 in Rockledge, Sky Zone is the first indoor trampoline park on the Space Coast.
While you’re jumping on trampolines as far as the eye can see, you’re also getting in an awesome workout without even realizing it. Who know exercising could be this fun?
Grab your friends and family and head over to Sky Zone Trampoline Park to bounce the afternoon away. Other than trampolines in every direction, there’s also:
- A Foam Zone, where you can free style jump from trampoline launch pads into a foam pit with 10,000 foam cubes
- An Ultimate Dodgeball course
- A Sky Slam basketball court where you can dunk like a pro
- A rock climbing wall with a foam pit at the bottom to fall into
- A complete warrior course
- Fitness and aerobic classes
There’s no doubt that you’ll have a blast while bouncing around at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The Grand Opening weekend is expected to be busy, so the staff is recommending guests to reserve their jump time online at SkyZoneSpaceCoast.com
Sky Zone Trampoline Park Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-9p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Saturday: 9a.m.-12 a.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
30 minutes: $14
60 minutes: $18
90 minutes: $22
120 minutes: $25
Sky Zone Trampoline Park | 321-265-5867 | 624 Barnes Blvd, Rockledge, FL 32955
Hours and admission prices are subject to change. Check back for updates and more information.
By Alyssa Brady, Staff Writer